Going through a bankruptcy? We can help!
When someone’s debts are too great for them to handle and they are facing repossessions, garnishments, or foreclosure because of their debts, they might file for bankruptcy. Filing for bankruptcy is sometimes seen as a relief from these financial struggles, but what many people don’t realize is that bankruptcy is in itself a burden. Making payments current is a huge stress of this process, and if people fail to make these payments, they can lose bankruptcy protection, causing them to face foreclosure.
At I Buy Utah Homes we can help people in all stages of bankruptcy. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you considering bankruptcy?
- Have you filed for bankruptcy?
- Do you have a property in your bankruptcy protection?
- Are failing to make your payments as a condition of your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Are you about to lose bankruptcy protection and inevitably face foreclosure?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we can help you. We are able to buy homes and relieve financial burdens in all of these situations. In any of these circumstances, time is of the essence, so please fill out our quick quote form and let us help you today!
The Benefits of Selling Your House to I Buy Utah Homes
- When you sell your residential property to I Buy Utah Homes, you will not have to spend your free time working to sell your own home. Devising marketing strategies, scheduling and conducting tours of your home, often with your family members present out of necessity due to scheduling. Further, most of the people who will be visiting your house may not even qualify for the bank loan that will be necessary to close the sale. With I Buy Utah Houses, there are no worries and no waiting–WE PAY CASH!
- No matter the value of your home in relation to how much you may still owe on it, we can assist with a short sale of your house, freeing up your time and money in less time than you even thought possible!
- By selling your residential property to I Buy Utah Homes, you will no longer have to throw money away on upkeep for a property that you will no longer be using. This means you will NOT be required to make repairs to the home prior to selling. I Buy Utah Homes purchases houses ‘AS-IS,’ no matter what the condition.
- You will save money by not having to hire a realtor by selling to I Buy Utah Homes. We are real estate Investors, not realtors, so there will never be any realtor fees or commissions for you to cover.
- I Buy Utah Homes will close your sale in record time–generally within 7 business days of your acceptance of our cash offer for your home. You will have your money to enjoy in days rather than the usual weeks or months a realtor will take to close a sale.
Process for Selling Your Home to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Visit our websiteand complete the brief form with some basic information about the home you’re selling. You can also call us at (801) 335-6412 and provide the information we need over the phone.
- A Representative from I Buy Utah Homes will contact you, usually within 24 hours, to schedule an appointment for a visit to begin the appraisal process for your property. Our Representatives are well-trained and knowledgeable and will be able to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding the sale of your property to I Buy Utah Homes. The Rep will examine and determine the condition of the property. Following the visit, I Buy Utah Homes will make you a direct, substantial cash offer for your home within a short amount of time.
- Once the cash offer is made, you have the option of accepting or rejecting the amount offered. You are never under any obligation to accept an offer, which you are dissatisfied with. However, if you are happy with the offer, once you accept, the closing takes place expeditiously, generally within 7 business days.
There you have it! No hidden details or additional steps necessary. No worrying about mortgages, repairs, or cleaning up the property to impress potential buyers or realtors. Most important of all, NO LONG WAITS FOR YOUR MONEY.
To learn more or get a cash offer, call 877-803-8800, or fill out the simple form on our site today!