If you’re thinking about selling your home, it may seem like the obvious choice to employ the help of a Realtor who knows the ropes and can help you sell your home quickly. You might be surprised to find that there is, indeed, another option that allows you to forego the idea of giving up valuable commissions to a Realtor! When you cut out the middleman and sell your home yourself, you could end up with tens of thousands of dollars in your bank account that you would otherwise have given to your Realtor. Realtors may also convince you that you need to lower your asking price by as much as six percent in order to match comparable homes in your community and sell your home faster. By selling your home yourself, you can keep your price on par with the market, and avoid any unnecessary negotiations that decrease the value of your home.
This all sounds, great, right?
So, where do you begin?
How to Sell Your Home without a Realtor?
Our team at iBuy Utah Homes is here to help. We’ve established our company as a leader in the self-selling industry, and we love watching our clients learn about the benefits they can realize when they sell their homes themselves. Here are a few highlights:
- No-Haggle Pricing. Our team will take a look at your property and do a little research on the side. We’ll come up with a number and make an offer to you. You can either choose to accept or reject the offer. It’s that simple.
- Commission-Free Selling. Anyone who’s sold a home before is well-aware of the enormous amount of money that goes to the Realtor when the sale is finalized. When you work with our iBuy Utah Homes team, there is no middleman waiting to take cash out of your pocket. We are real estate investors, not Realtors. This means every dollar you would have spent on fees and commissions goes right back to you, and you can do with that money as you wish.
- Selling without Repairing. When you work with a Realtor, you truly never know what you’re going to get from the buyer’s inspector. The inspector and buyer could require any number of changes and repairs to your home, many of which could be substantial in cost. We won’t ask you to make any repairs to your home. In our eyes, your house is perfect just the way it is. Removing the worry of repairs from the selling process is a major reason many of our clients come to us when they’re ready to sell.
- Quick Sales. If the idea of paying on a home you no longer want or need sounds terrifying, you’re not alone. We’ve gained many great clients who simply aren’t interested in paying an extra mortgage on a home they aren’t using. By selling your home to iBuy Utah Homes, you can unload your monthly mortgage payment quickly. We’re able to close quickly and trouble-free, and we can usually complete the entire process in as few as seven days or less.
- No Marketing. Staging your house up to look picture-perfect can be a time-consuming (and sometimes very expensive) endeavor. We don’t care if you made dinner last night and have some dirty dishes laying around. We’re interested in your home, not the aesthetic appearances. Beyond this, you don’t have to worry about getting to the closing table only to find that your potential buyers didn’t qualify for a bank loan. We buy houses for cash. End of Story.
- No Worries About Being Upside Down. Even if you owe more than your home is worth, we can help you with a short sale if it’s necessary.
Now that we’ve piqued your interest about selling your home in Utah without a Realtor, please allow us to help you through the process. Contact our iBuy Utah Homes’ team so we can get started right away!