Do Want Cash For Your Utah Home?
Get My Fair Cash Offer
“We Buy Homes and Houses in Utah For Cash, NO REALTOR FEES!”
We Buy Homes in Utah, all across the Wasatch Front, and NO ONE pays more than us. No Hassles. No Stress. Let Us Give You A Fair CASH Offer For Your House TODAY.
Honesty. Integrity. And A Focus On Customer Service.This Is What You Will Get From Us When You Need To Sell Your Utah Home Fast. If you are facing any of the following:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Facing divorce
- Need to move soon
- Upside down on your mortgage
- Inherited a property you don’t want
- want to sell a vacant property
- behind on payments
- looking to downsize
- don’t want to make any repairs
- don’t want to pay an agent’s commission
- having tenant troubles
Are you looking for someone to buy your Utah Home quickly, with cash, and pay ALL FEES?
- It can be pricy. Selling agent fees are usually about 3% of the total purchase price. The buyers agent typically earns 3% as well (totaling 6% in agent fees)
- The house marketing plans used by agents can often take between 3-12 months to sell a house (current average is at 6+ months). Guess who is responsible for any “holding” costs while it sits on the market? That’s right…you are.
- Agents primarily focus on finding “retail” buyers (people looking to live in the home). This requires home showings and then there’s the chance that the buyer who’s offer you accept has their financing fall through, or delay the closing date.
- God forbid your house need a lot of repair. Most forms of traditional lending will not finance a home that doesn’t meet a certain level of “upkeep.”
- On top of all of that, many retail buyers will ask you, the seller, to pay for part of the closing costs.
Jason Lewis bought my house. I was very happy with the fact that he was honest He did everything he said he would and gave me a decent price I was working with Jason and another guy. I went the Jason because he gave me a good price and we closed within 1 week with no hassle.
I got the price I wanted and sold house “AS IS.” The transaction was completed in less than 14 days. So now you know! Give them a call and you will be pleasantly surprised!