Do Want Cash For Your Utah Home?
Get My Fair Cash Offer
“We Buy Utah Homes For Cash, NO REALTOR FEES !”
We Buy Homes in Utah, all across the Wasatch Front, and NO ONE pays more than us. Experience DFW’s #1 Easiest House Selling Process. No Hassles. No Stress. Let Us Give You A Fair CASH Offer For Your House TODAY.
Honesty. Integrity. And A Focus On Customer Service.This Is What You Will Get From Us When You Need To Sell Your Utah Home Fast. If you are facing any of the following:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Facing divorce
- Need to move soon
- Upside down on your mortgage
- Inherited a property you don’t want
- want to sell a vacant property
- behind on payments
- looking to downsize
- don’t want to make any repairs
- don’t want to pay an agent’s commission
- having tenant troubles
If you need to sell your house for pretty much ANY reason… we’ll make you a fair CASH offer and close when you’re ready to sell.
Are you looking for someone to buy your Utah Home quickly, with cash, and pay ALL FEES?
Thinking about using a real estate agent to sell your home in Utah? Well, that’s certainly a way to go. But if you are trying to sell your house quickly, it can have some drawbacks
- It can be pricy. Selling agent fees are usually about 3% of the total purchase price. The buyers agent typically earns 3% as well (totaling 6% in agent fees)
- The house marketing plans used by agents can often take between 3-12 months to sell a house (current average is at 6+ months). Guess who is responsible for any “holding” costs while it sits on the market? That’s right…you are.
- Agents primarily focus on finding “retail” buyers (people looking to live in the home). This requires home showings and then there’s the chance that the buyer who’s offer you accept has their financing fall through, or delay the closing date.
- God forbid your house need a lot of repair. Most forms of traditional lending will not finance a home that doesn’t meet a certain level of “upkeep.”
- On top of all of that, many retail buyers will ask you, the seller, to pay for part of the closing costs.
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing. We’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
Jason Lewis bought my house. I was very happy with the fact that he was honest He did everything he said he would and gave me a decent price I was working with Jason and another guy. I went the Jason because he gave me a good price and we closed within 1 week with no hassle.
I got the price I wanted and sold house “AS IS.” The transaction was completed in less than 14 days. So now you know! Give them a call and you will be pleasantly surprised!