New construction, install and maintance of sprinklers, Must be reliable—daily attendance for scheduled work is mandatory.
- Must be capable of identifying, utilizing and operating tools and equipment associated with craft discipline.
- Operate mobile motorized vehicles and motorized equipment, as required and trained.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and recognize all job related work permits and complete Job Hazard Analysis.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be able to follow and comprehend supervisor’s instructions.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to maintain communications with supervisor of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Remodel homes and businesses.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.