Basic knowledge of residental and commerical building codes. Must be reliable—daily attendance for scheduled work is mandatory.
- Must be capable of identifying, utilizing and operating tools and equipment associated with craft discipline.
- Operate mobile motorized vehicles and motorized equipment, as required and trained.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and recognize all job related work permits and complete Job Hazard Analysis.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be able to follow and comprehend supervisor’s instructions.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to maintain communications with supervisor of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Must be capable of working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be capable of working in fast pace environment.
- Must be able to bend, squat and kneel.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and scaffolds and working at heights.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.